Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Iced Pomegranate Green Tea

I wanted to share this wonderful Pomegranate Green Tea I found at Kroger per my friend, Kate's suggestion.  It is amazing, I mean REALLY GOOD!  I have been trying to consume more green tea as it has amazing health benefits but I don't care for regular green tea.  I noticed after the first few weeks I got it that it went on closeout and the price went down by half so I purchased all they had...last week when I went back they had restocked it so chances are you will be able to find it.  The directions are on the package; but basically you steep 1 tea bag in a cup of boiling water for 10 minutes then add 3 cups cold water and I also add a sweetener - 4 packets of Truvia....this makes it perfect!  I hope you try this wonderful tea and this natural sweetener made from the stevia plant. 
I just love this little glass pitcher I purchased recently, it's about half the size of most - perfect for this iced tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment